1. Laptop computers hold their price while desktops rapidly go down in price ...
2. At least 30% (and growing) of the people who have desktops also have laptop computers or are shopping for one.
3. Professionals use their personal laptops at work to browse internet while doing their daily work on standard corporate desktops. Or they use them when they work from home.
4. An average Laptop today has as much memory, hard drive, speed and accessories as desktop computers do.
5. Laptop can be easily transformed into a 'desktop' system with external mice, keyboard and monitor... while still remain portable.
6. Laptop quality and warranty are equal to those for desktop computers.
7. Laptop screens have become larger - 15" is common now and getting larger.
8. Only Laptop uses the best advantage of wireless computers - mobility.
Laptop computers make a better choice!
Getting a laptop instead of a desktop would be a wiser decision today. You'll gain the mobility and portability of a laptop and still keep the speed, memory, disk space and accessories of a desktop
3 Basic Steps to Computer Security for Laptop
Did you know that anyone could browse through your hard drive while you're browsing the internet ? And they can and will do it without your permission or any notification ... Today, basic security is a must for laptop owners. Here you'll find the minimum steps you may need to take today to establish your laptop security.
Why a need to Secure your Computer?
On a daily basis, your laptop is being attacked by intruders that take advantage of your lack of security. Some want to put you out of business, and some want to know what your business is ...
3. Pop-up ads
4. Ad-tracking companies
5. Song swappers requests
6. Your own Internet provider!
For example, what can hackers do to your laptop?
- Crash you system by automated attacks that will overload your CPU with requests (hackers use scanners to find a vulnerable computer, and then they attack.)
How to Secure your Laptop?
You take 3 basic steps...
1. Firewall (free)
You should install the Personal FireWall software to stop outside intruders from getting into your laptop, to keep hackers out and to prevent confidential information from being sent out without your knowledge. A good firewall would also help to stop annoying pop-up ads.
Download free ZoneAlarm FireWall software or search for it on the Web. Here's what it does in a glance:
Protects your DSL or cable-connected laptop from hackers
Allows only traffic that you know about
Allows you to decide which programs can or cannot use the Internet
Blocks Internet traffic while you are not using the Internet
A FireWall should start automatically every time your turn on your computer.
An average Laptop today has as much memory, hard drive, speed and accessories as desktop computers do.
EGet free anti-spying software Ad-Aware from LavaSoft to clean up your registry from spying programs and delete adware cookies that attract pop-up ads..
53 Haslemere Road EASTREA PE7 4ZP
070 5350 9883
Copyright © 2017 by internetforgiuliani.com - All rights reserved.